Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Misandry Rears Its Ugly Head In Presidential Campaign

The misandristic myths generated by feminist's influence have even spilled over into the current presidential campaign with Barak Obama's discriminatory speech to mark Father's Day by to singling out and bashing fathers as "Deadbeat Dads", particularly black fathers. Obama said fathers have "have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men."

The article written by Glen Sacks said that "Obama put all blame for family breakdown squarely on men. This is beyond ludicrous. It's doubtful that many dads wake up in the morning and say to themselves, "My child loves me and needs me, my wife/girlfriend loves me and needs me--I'm outta here."

Despite the stereotype of the feckless and irresponsible male, research shows that the vast majority of divorces as well as many break-ups of unmarried couples are initiated by women, not by men. Yes, some mothers have good reasons for these breakups. Yet, as Jonetta Rose Barras, the African-American author of Whatever Happened to Daddy's Little Girl, explains, many black fathers are simply being "kicked to the curb." [Read more...]